As your landlord we have responsibilities and there are things we have to do for our tenants.
To look after our properties and keep them in good repair we will:
- inspect our properties on a regular basis to see what work needs to be done and what things need to be replaced
- arrange things like gardening, window cleaning and cleaning services to maintain high standards inside and outside your home
- encourage you to let us know about any problems that need to be looked at
- provide adequate furnishings (if applicable)
- tell you how we will do work, for example we will tell you the timescale of when the repairs and maintenance will be done
- carry out all gas and electrical safety checks when they are due to make sure you home remains a safe place to live
- make sure important things work properly like your heating, water, gas and electricity
- test of the electrical appliances that we provide in your home to make sure they are safe (this is called PAT Testing)
- make sure everything in your kitchen and bathroom is kept in good repair
You have the right to complain if you do not think we are meeting our responsibilities.