We currently have over 90 social housing units in Strood, Gillingham and Chatham.
We have a selection of one and two bedroomed flats as well as many 3, 4 and 5 bedroomed houses.
Some of our properties have been adapted to make them suitable for people that have trouble getting around and some have assistive technology devices.
All of our properties are furnished and are maintained to high standards inside and outside.
All of our properties benefit from:
- gas and electrical safety checks
- fire detection systems and annual fire safety checks
- regular Health and Safety inspections
- planned maintenance programs
- responsive repairs services
Our shared properties also benefit from:
- cleaning services for the communal areas
- gardening and window cleaning services
Deciding which type of property is best for you
It can be difficult to decide which type of property is better for you. Think about things like:
- Do I want to live with other people or do I want to live alone?
- How much space do I need?
- Do I want my home to have a private garden?
- Are there any health reasons why a certain type of property would be better for me?
- Do I need an extra bedroom for an overnight carer?