If you are interested in moving into one of our properties you should contact us.
We will need to find out more about your requirements and we can tell you about the vacancies that we have available. If we don't have anything that is suitable for you straight away we can put your name on a waiting list and let you know when something suitable becomes available.
Before you move into one of our properties
Before you move into one of our properties we will:
- introduce ourselves to you and provide you with more information about us
- find out what sort of housing service you are looking for and things like where you want to live, what sort of property you want to live in and whether you want to live in a shared house or on your own
- organise viewings for you and arrange opportunities for you to meet other tenants you may be sharing your home with
- find out if you need help to apply for housing related benefits
Check In Procedure
When you move into one our properties we will:
- give you your tenancy documents
- complete an inventory and a key issue form so we know what things we provided at the start of your tenancy
- give you a copy of our tenant handbook
- give you a rent schedule and let you know how much we think you will need to pay towards your contractual charges each week and work out a payment plan with you